Beingwell Healthcare Prahran Clinic
Located in the heart of Prahran on Malvern Road, we are conveniently located to serve Melbourne and inner city and south eastern areas. The Beingwell Healthcare Prahran team brings a balanced and holistic approach to their complimentary medicine. Our unique team based approach allows our specialists from all backgrounds to come together and to create an all-embracing, well rounded and integrated approach to restore health.
- Beingwell Chiropractics has been servicing the Prahran area for over 18 years.
- Our chiropractic services provide clinical assessments and treatment for back and neck pain, shoulder, hip and knee injuries and muscular and nerve pain as well as repair and performance focused programs.
- We have 3 chiropractic doctors available for consultations in Prahran:
Dr Carrie Ann Gallagher, Dr Flynn Pettersson, and Dr Anthony Yeuong.
Additional Services For Muscle, Nerve & Tissue Pain
- Myotherapy: Meghan Barker, Kara Lehmann, Amanda Poon.
- Remedial Massage Therapy: Akiko Kato, Sierra Williams
- Acupuncture: Dr Debby Cheung, Dr Daniel Padgett
- Chinese Medicine
- Counselling and hypnotherapy
386 Malvern Road
Prahran VIC 3181
P: (03) 9510 8866
F: (03) 9510 7886
Beingwell Health Care Prahran Christmas Opening Hours 2018
24 Dec – 27 Dec: closed
28 Dec: open normal hours
29 Dec-7 Jan: closed
8 Jan: open 1pm-7pm
9 Jan-10 Jan: closed
11 Jan-14 Jan: closed
15 Jan: normal hours resume
Our clinic is located on Malvern Rd, between Williams Rd and Chapel Street, just a few doors down from the Prahran Police Station.
On street parking. Malvern Road: 1 hour parking restrictions. The streets surrounding and behind the clinic have varying parking availabilities ranging from unrestricted parking all day to: 1, 2 hours restrictions and permit only. On Saturdays there is more unrestricted parking in the sides streets.
The clinic is easy to get to by train. It’s approximately 7 minute walk from Hawskburn Train station, which is on the Pakenham, Cranbourne and Frankston lines.
The No. 72 Tram (Camberwell to Melbourne Uni ) goes past our door on Malvern Rd. Beingwell Healthcare is located in between tram stops number 32 & 33.
There are also bike hoops to lock up your bicycle near the corner of Malvern Rd and Williams Road.